Hints of Ginger, Cardamom, and sweet Fennel fill this elegant and exotic breath spray. Born from an on-the-go business woman who wanted something natural and safe to freshen her breath on those never ending days. Between the stunning packaging and simple pure ingredients we had to get to know founder Sahar Ghavami on a deeper level. We wanted to find out more about the exceptional company and we wanted to share it with all of you! We hope you enjoy diving into the world of Moondani Naturals.
1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 (beauty & wellness) products could you not live without? (You have food and water)
I will definitely take advantage of all the natural goodness of the island, but I will definitely need my suncreen, exfoliator and natural toothpaste.
2. What is your morning beauty routine? evening?
Morning: wash face, brush teeth, shower and eat a healthy breakfast.
Evening: wash face and brush teeth.
3. What 3 tips or tricks can you share for feeling and looking your best?
Drink plenty of water, eat fruits and veggies daily, and exercise at least 2.5 hours per week.
4. What’s your favorite part about running Moondani?
My favorite part of running Moondani is the opportunity to introduce a healthy and effective product to the world.
5. What’s a trend in the beauty industry you’d like to see grow?
I love the growth of the natural beauty market. Toxic products are a serious issue and it’s great that people are becoming more aware of the harmful chemicals and switching to natural alternatives for makeup and personal care.
6. What beauty trend would you like to see disappear?
I would love it if toxic products, especially the ones that test on animals disappear.
7. Of the products you make, which is your favorite?
I only have one product right now, so Moondani is my baby and current favey fave product
8. What sets Moondani apart from other lines on the market today?
In addition to being tasty and effective, Moondani is putting the style in fresh breath.
9. We all know healthy beauty starts with what we put in our bodies. What 3 tips can you share about beauty from the inside out? (think superfoods, supplements, teas, elixirs and the like)
My 3 fave foods for beauty are blueberries, beets and kale. Blueberries are great for the skin, beets are excellent for detoxing, and the queen kale of greens is a great source of vitamin A which is also great for your skin!
10.Serious stuff. Which ingredients do you avoid at all costs?
I avoid all GMOs including anything made with corn, soybean and canola oils.
11.What do you do to stay active and why?
When I’m not running Moondani, I spend my time pretending to be the next MMA star in the UFC gym!