Take a look inside Modicum Skincare. A brand that was inspired by building a healthy and fruitful life. Monica Goretti Behan the founder of Modicum created the line after her mother healed herself from cancer and after sustaining injuries of her own from a terrible accident. In developing Modicum, she brought on board a team of cosmetic chemists to help her create and refine the formulas to maximize regeneration. The healing principles of Modicum are based on years of research on how to bring her own health perspective to the skin. Find our more below!
1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 (beauty & wellness) products could you not live without? (You have food and water)
Modicum’s Essential Serum. Actually that is the inspiration behind it. If we could live without a drawer full of products what would we need/want.
2. What 3 tips or tricks can you share for feeling and looking your best?
Doing things that make me feel healthy and happy like Yoga, having a glass of wine and making dinner with friends and laughing, getting out into nature and feeling the abundance for free!
3. What’s your favorite part about running Modicum?
Being in touch with the community we attract.
4. What’s a trend in the beauty industry you’d like to see grow?
Consumers developing an awareness and knowledge of how important plants are in our lives in every aspect.
5. We all know healthy beauty starts with what we put in our bodies. What 3 tips can you share about beauty from the inside out? (think superfoods, supplements, teas, elixirs and the like)
Greens and alkaline foods, MSM (organic sulphur) which is in our exfoliant, sulphur is crucial for healthy skin, hair and joints, and water.
6. What do you do to stay active and why?
I do yoga and hike/walk anywhere in nature because they keep me balanced, grateful and sane!