London’s Pedisoaks is subscription-based foot care company. Their 100% natural products are cruelty-free and handmade in small batches. They do not use any artificial coloring, synthetic fragrances or parabens. They use therapeutic-grade essential oils paired with quality meaningful ingredients. London’s Pedisoaks creates an amazing at-home pedicure experience or enhances your experience at your local nail salon. Their luxury foot care products will leave your feet feeling like silk!
1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 (beauty & wellness) products could you not live without? (You have food and water)
1.Coconut Oil because there are some many uses for this stuff
2. I would definitely need MY LOLA
3. Tarte Maracuja Concealer, so when I was finally rescued I would look flawless.
2. What 3 tips or tricks can you share for feeling and looking your best?
1. Own your body even if you feel like you need to shed some weight. I struggle with this everyday, especially after having my baby. But I still find a way to show confidence daily.
2. I can not take credit for this, but I practice it. My friend Shamyra (@8020fitwell), is a lifecoach and she told me to write love notes to myself and post them everywhere. We get so caught up in the hustle that we rarely bask in our successes. The love notes remind me that I’m a rockstar. We fail to realize the power of belief and how it affects your mood and over mental health!
3. Make the choice to be present. No selfies, hashtags or social media. Give eye contact, a connecting smile, a light touch and be in the moment with whoever is in your presence. Live in the moment versus trying to capture it.
3. What’s your favorite part about running London’s Pedisoaks?
This is easy! Making the product/recipes. People say I look like a witch making my potions when I get in the zone of making each batch. The essential oils alone are so amazing they instantly make me smile and uplift my mood.
4. What’s a trend in the beauty industry you’d like to see grow?
Business Transparency. I love that some companies are telling their customers in lamens term what’s exactly in their products, especially in the ecobeauty scene. People want convenience, so they will still buy your product. Too many hidden products are causing ailments & cancer.
5. What beauty trend would you like to see disappear?
It’s a tie between photoshopping and animal posing like the duck lips, fish gape. What’s next either the chicken pout or cow eyes? ;)
6. Of the products you make, which is your favorite?
This is so unfair. It’s like asking a mom to pic a favorite child. If I had to chose, I would have say our soaks! They are super relaxing, can be created for a specific purpose and they exfoliate like no bodies business. I looooove the soaks, especially after a long day.
7. What sets London’s Pedisoaks apart from other lines on the market today?
We are the only all natural foot care membership box on the market. (We also have an online shop too.) The thing that most sets us apart is that we make all of our own formulas from scratch. We create, forumulate everything on our own, which is not the case for many businesses.
8. We all know healthy beauty starts with what we put in our bodies. What 3 tips can you share about beauty from the inside out? (think superfoods, supplements, teas, elixirs and the like)
1. We are a big tea drinking household. We typically drink tea every single day, because they are filled with yummy antioxidants. We drink our tea straight up. Rarely we add sugar, but when we do add a sweetner its manuka honey or rock sugar.
2. I hate pill popping, but one pill I don’t skip out on is Vitamin D. This puppy packs tons of bennies.
3. Besides tea, our household loves fat. We eat tons of avocados and coconut oil. We do oil pulling every morning, which helps with oral health.
9. Serious stuff. Which ingredients do you avoid at all costs?
We aim for the best! We use jojoba oil, dead sea clay & lava salt. They all pack great bennies! We try to avoid ingredients that don’t serve a beneficial purpose to our customers.
10. What do you do to stay active and why?
I’m a new mom and my daughter is 15 months, so active is my middle name. I have tried different things like MMA/boxing classes, Zumba and lifting weights. I’m actually about to start back up with my Bikram Yoga and dancing salsa. I loooooove to dance, because it feels like FUN versus exercise. I have to be healthy not only for myself, but to be the best example for my little peanut.