Joanne of Be Natural Organics
The creation of Be Natural Organics results from two factors: the founder, Joanne O’Donnell’s 30 years as a skin care professional and her growing concern about the use of toxins, carcinogens and harmful preservatives in the majority of skin care products. Be Natural Organics is committed to providing the finest organic and natural skin care. We truly love getting to interview the creators of our brands. To see the growing community of creators in the green beauty world is simply amazing. Make yourself a lovely cup of tea, put on your favorite face mask and get to know more about Be Natural Organics!
1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 (beauty & wellness) products could you not live without?
First Product: I wouldn’t be worried about how I look unless George Clooney was on the island with me. So I choose my all time favorite cleanser – Bio-Active Cleansing Treatment to stay clean and fresh.
Second Product: I couldn’t live without Be Natural Organics Sea Kelp Moisturizer to keep my skin moisturized and hydrated.
Third Product: I would protect my skin with BNO’s Organic Sunscreen (Tan Tint) which is reef safe and produces a tan effect without harming my skin (nano free).
2. What is your morning beauty routine?
I am currently using the following protocol: STEP 1 – I cleanse with Bio-Active Cleansing Treatment, STEP 2 – I gently mist my face with Niacin Balancing Mist to hydrate and balance skin. STEP 3 – I apply Sea Kelp Moisturizer to nourish and protect STEP 4 – Dap on Be Natural Organics CoQ10 Eye protection Cream.
In the evening, STEP 1 – I cleanse with Bio-Active Cleansing Treatment, STEP 2 – I use the Daily Botanical Enzyme Peel to lift decaying surface cells and removes any stubborn debris cleansing alone is unable to remove. Most importantly, it prepares my skin for optimal absorption of the Bio-Recovery Evening Repair Serum that is a MUST for evening repair.
3. What 3 tips or tricks can you share for feeling and looking your best?
Exercise, eating healthy, laughing and surrounding yourself with positive people!!!
4. What’s your favorite part about running Be Natural Organics?
I especially love when our customers tell us how our acne treatment products have been life changing.
5. What’s a trend in the beauty industry you’d like to see grow?
My mission has been to educate consumers on the importance of using toxin-free skin care. This movement is strongly growing and I’m thrilled we are becoming educated consumers.
6. What beauty trend would you like to see disappear?
False marketing!!!! It’s dishonest and very confusing for the consumer.
7. Of the products you make, which is your favorite?
The Bio-Recovery Evening Repair. It contains a mixture of 18 organic, cold-pressed, bio-active, plant-derived oils each with its own skin regenerative super-powers.
8. What sets Be Natural Organics apart from other lines on the market today?
Potency! We use very high concentrations of actives to create noticeable results in the skin.
9. We all know healthy beauty starts with what we put in our bodies. What 3 tips can you share about beauty from the inside out? (think superfoods, supplements, teas, elixirs and the like)
I drink 8 glasses of water a day, eat organic fruits and vegetables and try to avoid all processed foods.
10. Serious stuff. Which ingredients do you avoid at all costs?
ALL HARMFUL TOXINS
11. What do you do to stay active and why?
I do a one hour boot camp 5 times per week because I feel great afterwards and I know it’s good for me. I also love to dance and take dance lessons for fun.
Learn more & shop Be Natural Organics!