10 Ways to say, “I Love You Mom”
From DIY to good buys…she will feel the love.
1. A text a day until Mother’s Day….starting now. She wants to hear from you.
2. Share a meal – cook, get take or take her out. It doesn’t have to be fancy – just together.
3. Get her house cleaned, or do it yourself. We do mean a THOROUGH cleaning.
5. Time together coupons. Yes, these still work after age five. Ideas: Go for a walk, play a board game, see a movie, get coffee…
6. Send her a photo of you together. No pro shots needed (Hint: snap a selfie with her during #2 above.)
7. Pick flowers out of your yard and put them in a mason jar for a DIY bouquet. No yard? Wildflowers work.
8. Make her a homemade card. Yup – your handprint is still precious to her.
9. Bake her something and put some love into it. Cookies, cake, brownies, paleo bars…whatever you know she’d enjoy
10. Support & encourage her healthier self-care rituals & practices. A personalized healthy beauty & natural wellness Gift Membership from Goodbeing will help…and it’s fun :)
Gift Memberships just happen to be 25% off right now with the code: LOVEMOM.